Sunday, September 6, 2009

Apartment Tour



I feel that living in Japan, it is only fitting that I film a tour of my apartment using my cellphone...

So, here you go: a glimpse of my Japanese apartment in 21 easy-to-digest, 50-second-or-less grainy video clips.

Enjoy!

Part 1 - Welcome!



Part 2 - Front door


Part 3 - Foyer


Part 4 - Kitchen


Part 5 - Fridge


Part 6 - Drinks in the fridge


Part 7 - Cabinets: food


Part 8 - Cabinets: snacks


Part 9 - Washing machine


Part 10 - Super Toilet, part 1


Part 11 - Super Toilet, part 2


Part 12 - Bathroom, part 1


Part 13 - Bathroom, part 2


Part 14 - Lone closet


Part 15 - Bedroom, part 1


Part 16 - Bedroom, part 2


Part 17 - Bedroom, part 3


Part 18 - Bedroom, part 4


Part 19 - Back porch


Part 20 - Walking out


Part 21 - Bedroom at night




No comments:

Post a Comment